Thursday, December 17, 2009

Skinny Secret

To help me stay on my goals and compliment myself on my goals achieved I write on my bathroom mirror. I take a dry eraser pen and write on my mirror pounds lost and something that I want to achieve. The goals can be big, but I tend to keep them small like this one this week is get through these dead lifts with proper form. Sometimes I will add I want to walk an extra mile. They are goals that are attainable in short time for me. Its fun to erase the weight loss from 10lbs to 12 lbs. For me its makes me smile each day as I wake up and get ready for the day and reflect on what I have achieved and where I am going for this becoming a healthier person. What is cool about this is, its dry eraser pen it washes right off if you have company over. For me now all my company go look at my mirror and expect to see my artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment