Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Resolution

New Years always comes with me breaking my promise to lose weight. Well, I am losing weight and I am working out. This was a life change I made a few months ago. But my real goal is to stay healthy. I began to think how can I help myself this New Year without being so discouraged or every morning wake up kicking and screaming because I made a resolution I cant keep. But I needed my resolution to correspond with my path to being healthy and losing weight. Here is my New Years life change I am gonna try and stick with it and hope that it becomes a life change. I am going to bring a refillable water bottle everywhere I go. Everywhere. I will always carry water in my purse or with me. I know it seems silly, your thinking water... but how many times are you thirsty and go threw a drive thru for that soda or run to 7-11 for a Slurpee, or Washingtonians favorite Starbucks? I think this will help curve my cravings for being so thirsty, and water is so important for your body and skin. So I ask whats your small life resultion??

No comments:

Post a Comment